Monday, May 10, 2010

Workouts of the Week

I'm going to post my running schedule here this week. Obviously just having it hanging on my wall at work is not motivating enough for me. We had a beautiful, cool, overcast weekend here in Houston and I did not go running once. I'm so ashamed at myself. It was never hotter than 80 degrees. I could have run in the middle of the day, but no I didn't. I watched t.v. and read a book and went to the movies. When my electricity went out, instead of lacing up my shoes, I went out for drinks. I'm a sad excuse for a runner right now. So, to kick my butt in gear, I'm posting my schedule on the world wide web. Maybe this will bring motivation to stick to it.

Monday: (supposed to be a rest day, but I've had plenty of those lately) 9 miles, 3 loops around Memorial
Tuesday: Yoga, 3 miles at BON
Wednesday: Spin x1hr, weights
Thursday: Sprints (4x800)
Friday: 4 miles
Saturday: 7 miles
Sunday: Yoga, 2 mile walk

I'll let you know next Monday how I actually did. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment