Friday, June 25, 2010

Everyone loves a deal, right?

So I don't know about all of you, but I have had a really hard time finding a sports bra that I like. I'm a little on the heavier-chested side, so I need a bra that is comfortable, but that doesn't make me bounce if you know what I mean. I really love the cheap ones by Champion at Target, but really, I can only wear those for activities like yoga. My running bra needs to give me support and it needs to have a good material so that it doesn't wear away my skin. I've tried many different brands and styles, but each so far has had their own problems. I finally found a blogger a couple months ago raving about the Kalyx brand. But she was a small chested girl, so obviously I don't need the same one she recommended. I liked the sound of their products though, so I contacted their customer service and asked for their help to find something for me. I ended up ordering the Embrace Marathon Runners Sports Bra and am loving it. I have completed several runs wearing it (long and short, fast and slow) and have no complaints about it whatsoever. It's comfortable,  keeps the bouncing to a minimum and it doesn't chafe my skin. I actually just ordered two more. The nice customer service lady also recommended the "Uplift Max". They are running a summer special with See Mommy Run and you can get 25% off your purchase at Kalyx with the code SMR25. If you are looking for a good running bra, I'd recommend giving this brand a try.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the advice! although, i'm flatter than a piece of paper, so I could get away with wearing a tight tank top. LOL.

    ReplyDelete