Monday, September 26, 2011

ATP Weeks 10 & 11

Here I am again, behind as usual.

Week 10 went pretty well for me:

Monday: 4 Miles (The group took it easy after our 15 miler the Saturday before)
Tuesday: 6 Miles
Wednesday: GSTs 1200s (had the fastest girl pace me for the last sprint - kinda amazing)
Thursday: 5 Miles Off (dang work got in the way)
Friday: OFF (picked up my bike with CLIPS!)
Saturday: 10 Mile LSD
Sunday: 3 Miles Off (practiced with my clips)

Week 11 started off really bad with tons of stress at work and no time or energy for running.

Monday: SST 3 Storms at 5am cancelled our workout!
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: SST 3 + 14 Mile Bike
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: OFF 5 Miles
Saturday: 14 Mile LSD
Sunday: 5 miles 35 Mile Bike



Sunday's ride was really fun. It is my longest distance to date and I can definately tell my body isn't used to riding yet. Luckily, the route was mostly flat, but there were some pretty windy spots that made it very challenging.


I'm glad I got out there and did it. It was a great start to my Sunday and really makes me want to saddle up more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment