Monday, August 1, 2011

ATP Week 3

Ah, another week to cross off the list for marathon training. I didn't pull the camera out any this week (I'm getting really bad about that), but it was another HOT one. We did get a little rain on Thursday - Saturday, but it did little to cool us off. Here's how the week ended up:

Monday: 6 Miles + Prep, started with a slow 3 mile loop, then picked it up for a 9:00min/mile paced loop
Tuesday: 4 Miles Cardio weights class, Test riding bikes
Wednesday: 6 Miles + Prep, 20 Mile Bike Ride
Thursday: 5 Miles
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 8 Miles
Sunday: 4 Miles 2 Miles

All in all, I'm pretty happy. I managed to get most of all my runs in and still pick up some extra curricular activities. I'm still excited about the new bike and am hoping to be able to squeeze in more than one ride this week.

On a completely different note, what the heck is up with Google lately? I can't comment on anyone's blogs under my account and it sucks. It's been going on for way too long and I'm getting pretty sick of it. So, don't think I'm not reading and enjoying your blogs because I am - I just can't comment about it.

2 comments:

  1. Good job for staying active this week!
    I am excited about your new bike. :) Looks like you are getting quite some mileage in with your bike too!

    I am having difficulty posting pictures on my blog. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm looking forward to getting on the Houston running scene. First, I'm praying to find great places to train.

    ReplyDelete