Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ATP Week 4

Sorry I've been a little MIA on here. It's been a rough few weeks for me and I'm having trouble juggling it all. I promise I'll be back to my normal self eventually, just bear with me. I'd love to post more pictures, but it seems I've lost my camera. My car was broken into a week and a half ago and my gym bag was stolen. Luckily, I was working out at the time, so the thief didn't get my Garmin or favorite running shoes. But he did take off with my ipod, compression socks, awesome Lulu bag and a couple of other things that were irreplaceable. I keep telling everyone around me to please be careful what you leave in your car. Theft and break-ins are on the rise and I don't want anyone else to be a victim.

Now, on to a different note - last week's workouts:

Monday: PREP + 5 miles
Tuesday: 3 miles
Wednesday: PREP + 5 miles, 22 mile bike
Thursday: 6 miles
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 10 miler
Sunday: 4 miles

What can I say? The week started bad, got better, then got lazy. Monday and Tuesday I was in a rut and just didn't make it out. This past weekend was Hubby's birthday and we rented a house on the beach. With all the hosting duties, I never found time to get in my runs. I'll definately have to plan better for weekends when I'm so busy like that, but thank goodness there aren't too many of those.

Here's hoping this week helps get me back on track. Happy Running!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that your car got broken into. I would be a total wreck if someone took off with my Garmin. I hope things will go better and your way soon.
    Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, the car break in sucks! At least they didn't get your Garmin. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete