1. Are you a girlie movie? Action movie? or Comedy kind of person? Definately a girlie movie kinda gal. My husband is pretty embarassed by my Netflix Queue actually. I watch my fair share of action and comedy with the husband, but there's nothing that beats coming home from that Saturday morning long run and curling up on the couch with my smoothie, ice and chick-flick before the hubby wakes up.
2. What is your favorite thing to do to “treat” yourself? I'd like to say "get a massage" but I really rarely do that. When I do, it feels like a treat, but mostly my treats consist of Anthropologie sales. There's something about that store that just makes a bad day disappear.
3. How much sleep do you need to feel your best? Normally, I'd say 8. But I just started a morning workout regime and I find myself usually getting no more that 7 and still feeling really good.
4. What vegetable could you eat every day? I'm torn! I absolutely LOVE vegetables and never feel like I eat enough of them. My favorites: broccoli and squash. I really don't think I'd ever tire of either of them. My husband thinks I'm wierd because I crave them like some people crave cupcakes (although I crave those too!).
5. Dream place to run? Central Park. Although I've never been to New York and could really care less about seeing anything else there. When/if I finally ever visit NYC, I've already promised myself that I'd run in Central Park every day I'm there.
6. Last good book you read? I've read a lot of good books this year, but I'm going to have to say Born to Run by Christopher McDougall. I couldn't put it down! Hubby even loved it and he's not a runner.
7. What was the best year of your life? Wow, really hard question here. I really think that every year of my life is better than the last, but I guess if I really have to pick one I'd say the year I got married. I was 26 and had just become a runner. I dealt with the stress of moving in with my fiance, planning a wedding, dealing with injury and trying to stay fit. It was a tough year, but all of it was totally worth it. It really showed me who I am and what I'm capable of.
I really enjoyed these questions, so now I'm going to tag 3 of you!
Jenna Renee at http://runlawyergirlrun.blogspot.com/
Linz at http://destination262.wordpress.com/
Barbie at http://barbieruns.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the survey, Amanda! Now for something even more fun. Check out E and I hustling our way through the last mile of the Jingle Bell last week!
We don't even look like we are breaking a sweat!