Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cool Shirts

Sunday is my first marathon! And first big race where I've coerced some friends into doing it with me. Sunday will be mine and LA's first marathon and my 3 Houston friends' first half marathon. So of course, we have to do it in style! We had shirts made for the occasion, so if you see any of us on the course, be sure to say Hi!

The front:

 The back: 

 Don't worry, we know we aren't really fast - it's to entertain the runners behind us. :)

My flight leaves this evening for San Fran. I'm so excited I can barely keep my mind thinking about the work I'm supposed to be doing before I leave!

1,635 Miles by air to Oakland
18 Miles on BART
26.2 Miles to the Finish Line!

7 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Good luck to you and have a great time this weekend! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome shirt!! Enjoy your first marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!! Love those shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I am in love with that shirt! I will be for sure looking for you girly!! :) And if I don't see you GOOD LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing shit!! good luck and run like H#ll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that first shirt! How cute.

    I think you need to change your little
    ABOUT ME section now. It says you love everything from a 10K to a Half Marathon. Cross out that half, woman! ;)

    ReplyDelete