Thursday, April 15, 2010

BON #22

Tuesday was a great night for a run. The weather was a perfect 75 degrees and there was a slight headwind. I met up my two running buddies at BON and we set off on a 3 mile run around Rice. We were all pretty pumped up and full of energy since they had signed up for their first half marathon that morning. They asked me all sorts of questions about how to train and how the run will go while we chugged around the university. The first 3 miles went by so easily, we decided to keep going to the next corner and back once we'd finished the lap. I think my tiredness set in by the time we made it to the corner, but we still had to make it back to BON. I sucked it up and plowed through to the finish.

Total Distance: 5.6 miles
Total Time: 1:00:40*

*Not bad for a liesurely run.

No comments:

Post a Comment