Friday, July 29, 2011

ATP - Week 2

(Sorry I'm a few days late on posting this)

Ha, I'm wearing my new shirt again. I just can't help it - it's so comfortable! (Don't worry, I washed it)

Week 2 of ATP Marathon training is finished - only 15 more weeks to go! I only managed to get 4 running days in instead of the scheduled 6. My body just needed a little more rest, so I let it.


It was definately a tough week.
Monday: 5 miles + PREP
Tuesday: Speed
Wednesday 5 miles + PREP
Thursday: 6 miles
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 6 mile long run
Sunday: 4 mile recovery

An ice bath? Yes, please. My muscles hurt so good!

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of ice baths. I even had my husband make a snow bath for me in January because we didn't have enough ice. That was the coldest I've ever been! No soreness the next day though. Great job on your training.

    ReplyDelete