Friday, June 24, 2011

Checking In

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I promise I'm still around sweating it all out. It's definately full swing summer here in Houston and I'm finally starting to adjust to the heat and humidity again.

I've had to start adjusting my schedule so that I don't run during the hottest times of the day. (We don't want a repeat of National Running Day now do we?) Getting up early is a challenge for me, but I've been managing it more lately.


I'm trying to work at keeping a good base so that if I get into the Chevron Houston marathon this year, I'll be ready to start adding on the miles. I think I'm really ready for marathon #2 and hope it can be here on my turf. Please let me get in!


Don't let these pictures fool you. Sweat is dripping from every inch of my body. Gotta love the summers in Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment